Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extra Judicial Settlementti

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extra Judicial Settlementti Empty Extra Judicial Settlementti Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Lito AV

Arresto Menor

Is it legal to put the name of our eldest brother in a Land title together with our father and mother which is owned by ny father having each 1/3 part of the Lot without our knowledge?

2Extra Judicial Settlementti Empty Re: Extra Judicial Settlementti Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 am

attyLLL

is anyone deceased in this scenario? with no other facts, the answer is yes

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Extra Judicial Settlementti Empty Extra-judicial Settlement Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Lito AV

Arresto Menor

Actualy, we are seven siblings in the family. the three of us male siblings with our families occufy the duplex three door main house and the other four female siblings has their own houses constructed around the lot with my father's approval. The main house was constructed using my eldest brother's name for a loan and fully paid by my father.Then later discovered that the name of my eldest brother was incorporated in the land title with 1/3 part without our knowledge that trigger the opposition of all other siblings. then my father decided to make a subdivisional plan for us all specified each part of the land with his signature. My eldest brother, my mother and father are all now deceased. is it possible to use the plan for an affidavit for an Extra-judicial settlement? Please i need your advice on this. Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum