Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting for a dayshift from my company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blamig

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just wanted to get advice on my current situation.

I just had my spine surgery done and as per my doctor pinapalipat nia ako sa Morning shift until my back recovers.

I promptly notified my company about this temporary sched change and as per them hindi daw basta basta matratransfer ng dayshift since I need to apply for it.

I told them that im not applying for a new position since my current business unit offers morning sched.

Mahirap naman kasi na sasabihin sayo na theyll keep you posted when something opens pero in reality aantayin ka lang nila bumalik ng GY since mahirap mawala ng trabaho for months. (Yung parang nangiipit) pede ba nila gawin yung ganyan at tama bang kelangan ko mag apply uli for a dayshift even though im a regular employee?

TIA sa lahat ng sasagot and God Bless

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

yes you need to apply for the morning shift because the allotted manpower for that shift is full. also for documentation purpose that you are requesting for it. kahit regular ka.. regular din ang mga nasa morning shift.. so in order for you to be accommodated they need to bump somebody off. besides thats the company process... sumunod ka na lang.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

best way is to find someone in the morning shift willing to swap schedule with you in GY shift.

blamig

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa mga sumagot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum