Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying of Land

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Buying of Land  Empty Buying of Land Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:07 pm

jay08niba10

Arresto Menor

Good day atty. I have inquiry regarding Transfer Certificate of Title. I have plan on buying a specific sq meter of land. But i have a problem. The scenario is this, on the TCT, Mrs. Zenaida is mentioned in the TCT has the SPA to sell the land but died 2 yrs ago. Now Mr. Policarpio and Delia De jesus, whom is written in the TCT as the proprietor of the land and also authorized Mrs Zenaida on SPA to sell, already sold to Mr. Marvin the land but did not yet transfer the TCT to Mr. Marvin. Now Mr. Marvin ( the buyer of the land) is already selling the mentioned land and plans to transfer the TCT from Policarpio de Jesus to the buyer instead from his name first . Is there a possibility or scenarios if i buy the mentioned land? what about transfer fees, BIR, capital gain tax, etc... Mr Marvin also mentioned that they have a new attorney whom they entrusted the land as the new SPA to sell. What steps do i need t odo just to make sure this transactions is legit and legal. Thank you for the advise...

2LAND - Buying of Land  Empty Re: Buying of Land Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:00 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If they have a new attorney-in-fact, then deal with him, as he is the one authorized to transact. Just make sure that once you pay, he executes a deed of sale, and all taxes must be paid. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum