Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need some advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need some advice Empty need some advice Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:32 pm

lizmanahan

Arresto Menor

Good Day, MS. JANELIZBETH LACERNA MANAHAN. Please be advised that your HOME CREDIT account has been endorsed to THE LAW FIRM OF LAURON DELOS REYES AND PARTNERS for possible legal action of Small Claims Where the enforcement of your BARANGAY is amicable for you to settle due to your obligation. You are hereby instructed to call 877-3926 / 09176593393 / 09178259510 w/in 24 hours to avoid further escalation of legal collection activities.

what should i do abt this?

2need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:31 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung magbabayad ka, contact mo sila. if not, ignore.

3need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:37 pm

lizmanahan

Arresto Menor

kasi may mga email n sila about collectors eme.eme.. ala nmn kumokontak sakin. super hassle nla skin kaya dcu n tlg cla nbyran.. wla p ung due date ko panay n cla tawag , even s mga reference n bngay ko..kht dpa due date. any possible legal actions nla?

4need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

legal action that they can take against you is file a case for collection. civil case lang ito at walang kulong.

5need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 pm

lizmanahan

Arresto Menor

oohh ok i see. ok naman aq magbayad sknla nung una. autodebit pa nga, eh garapal nla maningil. haiyyy.. sabay2 pa mga financial situations. medical issues and all, tas kukulitin kpa kaht dmu p nmn oras pra mgbyad. nkakainis dn. well, thanks po Smile

6need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:41 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Check BSP Circular No. 454 to see if they are in violation. You can report them to BSP if they are.

7need some advice Empty Re: need some advice Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 pm

ExtrangHero

Arresto Menor

need some advice po about this problem thankz

I have a friend with a problem with his BF. the guy was obsessed with his GF but the girl (the girl is not happy with their relationship) want to break up with the guy but then the guy refuses and keep threatening the girls family and also her. i know that im not in the position to join they're problems, because im just the girl's "friend". i'm doing this to help her family and especially her... i tried telling her to "blotter" the guy. but she insisted to not to go that far because she is planning to go abroad in the future and she doesnt want to involve her name in any barangays that may cause her a problem in going abroad.. for clarification im not doing this for my own personal gain..im just really concern about her family and also her... because i love Her...

Last edited by ExtrangHero on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding details)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum