Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice....last pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice....last pay  Empty need advice....last pay Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

dapplerz

Arresto Menor

Good pm po!

I resigned from my work effective Sept. 2010, I am already cleared on my clearance. Last first week of Feb. this year I received my quitclaim but I decline to receive it because I felt there is an erroneous computation. My last 25 days of work was not included in the computation including the erroneous tax refund. So, I e-mailed the HR in-charge of my quitclaim, she said that she was waiting for the returned quitclaim. However, since then, even with my constant follow-up through e-mail, there's no update yet. She refused to reply on my e-mail until now. I am from Cebu but my previous employer's head office is base in Makati that's why my only means of communication is through net. Although she has a cellphone but she refused to answer my call.

Questions:

1. What should I do to compel my employer to give update on my quitclaim?

2. Is that action of my employer can give me reason to file an appropriate action at DOLE?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum