Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Breach of contract Empty Breach of contract Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 am

Lavskie_31

Arresto Menor

Good am po. I need your legal advise with regards po sa situation ko. Currently employed po ako sa isang private hospital with 2 years contract that will be due this january 2019. Due to an initimidating incident that affected my work in the hospital, I submitted a 2 months notification of resignation for the turn over and transition of new staff to be assigned in my area. However po, I was intimidated and felt threatened po kasi I was asked to pay the number of unserve days amounted to 70k. I asked a breakdown po to check and verify. I am willing to pay naman po in just computation. My contract states 454/8 hours but currently in 331/8 hours with allowances. May I ask po if the computation will be based parin sa 454 pesos rate, wala naman pong another contract na ginawa for 331/8 hours.. Thank you po

2contract - Breach of contract Empty Re: Breach of contract Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:31 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

nakalagay ba yun sa contract mo? na if you resign you will pay for the unserved days?

3contract - Breach of contract Empty Re: Breach of contract Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:31 am

Lavskie_31

Arresto Menor

Yes po.

4contract - Breach of contract Empty Re: Breach of contract Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 am

Lavskie_31

Arresto Menor

Aside of it po, may bond po na 30k.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum