Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child Support Empty Child Support Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Niccolo Emmanuel

Niccolo Emmanuel
Arresto Menor

Hi, I just want to know if I can demand a child support from my so called husband since he is unemployed? We are married, and had a 4year old daughter who started to go to school this year. We are okay before our arrangement is I am the one who is working and he is the one who is taking care of the baby, but unfortunately he enjoyed being unemployed and refuse to take job offers stating no one will take care of the child and it was fine with me, since I don't want my child to grow up away from me but then a growing child demands a lot so i asked him to go get a job, and he got mad at me stating that i was so demanding and pressuring him so much, for goodness sake he's been unemployed for 1year and 6mos, I even fed him and pays for his vices, since november 2017 he went home my our kid but since my kid always got sick I get the kid thinking he will come with us, but he did not, since march I never spoken to him since he does not want to speak to me even block me on social media and not answering my phone calls and text messages. But last fathers day we went to my dads province and inform him so i can speak to him but he refuses and gave me 1,100 for the child groceries, he never seen his kid for 3mos and he never came and bother to visit us since he stating that he is working but i never received any child support. I spoke with his mom and she mention he is not working we often go to the store of his brother in law and help him at times, and yet he did not want yo take care of his kid. Can i file a case for legal separation and demand for child support? What legal action can I do, too tired of his excuses already. Thanks.

2support - Child Support Empty Re: Child Support Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately, if the father has no income, he will not have be held liable for lack of support as he does not have the capacity to do so.

3support - Child Support Empty Re: Child Support Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:48 pm

mary1995

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just wanna ask po kung ano ang magiging next flow and kung tama ba ang naging decision ng partner ko.

He had an affair sa ibang babae. We aren't married yet po but we have 2 kids. 4yrs na kaming magkasama. Nagkaanak sila nung ka-affair nya. Now, nag file ng complain yung babae for support ng bata. Pero as stated dun sa complain niya is yung support lng ang included but she wanted him to give another amount for her to pay the pending hospital bill nung nanganak sya. Nung nag conference sila sa IGDD, i never saw the councilor and the other person listening to the said conference na nagsulat sa kung ano ang lumabas sa bibig ng dalawa. Okay lng po ba yun ? Seems like one-sided din kasi yung nangyari. Tinanong-tanong lng yung partner ko without letting him explain his whole side.

So ayun nga, hindi pumayag na i-recognize ng partner ko yung bata and he asked for proofs muna. Pag napatunayan, tsaka lng sya magbibigay ng suporta at i-acknowledge ang bata. So hindi sila nagka-settle dun sa conference. Ngayon, dahil hiningan sya ng proof, nag file sya ng case for abandonment at yung for child support daw. She tried to gather her convo with my partner nung time na nagbuntis plng sya dahil inako na daw ng partner ko yung bata noon plng. She also asked for her friends to be witnesses sa relationship nila dati. Is it okay na yung ang gamitin niya as proof ? Malaki ba ang chance niya na paboran ng korte kahit wla nang DNA test? Anong laban ng partner ko sa mga ginawa nyang kaso ? Wherein hindi nman problema sa amin ang suporta. Gusto lng ng partner ko ng proof na paghihirapan ng babaeng yun bago sya bigyan ng sustento para sa bata.

Thanks po in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum