Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Badly need help!! Victoria sports Tower 2 No Turn over date on Contract.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aj15

Arresto Menor

As per agent 2015 ang turn over ng unit namin. 2018 na wala pa din. Unfortunately D nakalagay sa contract ang turn over date . And pag ask mo sila about sa turnover date lagi sinsabi June pag dating ng month ng June December naman sabhin hangang sa nging yearly cycle ang June and December na sunsabi nila. Can we asked for a full refund including reservation and mga late penalties? And I heard may mga ibang bumili ng unit yr 2012 pa.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello,

Have you paid your DP in full already? Have you been asked to pay the amortizations? I suggest you go to HLURB and file a complaint.

(Late penalties are not included in the computation for a refund. But ask for a full refund and see what HLURB will say.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum