Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

open-ended contract vs specific-date contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dvoboie

Arresto Menor

I was hired as a contractual consultant. the renumeration package is the same with the regular internal consultant employee. The only difference, the terms and conditions specified in the contract of employment. term: 3 yrs renewable. condition: satisfactory or higher performance evaluation.

last year i signed another 3yrs contract renewable but later this june the contact has been change to open-ended contract. all other remain the same except the end of the contract date was replaced with "open-ended".

I asked the HR and they said, technically am now a regular employee and they want to keep the contractual consultant as possible of the changing markets. but still i have a doubt if they want me to be a regular, they should make my employment document as regular not open-ended.

now, please help me understand what's open-ended vs specified-date contract. I believe there's a big gap between these two contracts. Thanks.

attyLLL

i think the HR was trying to correct a mistake. seems to me you should be considered regular from the beginning.

i would not consider it 'open ended'. lookat it more now as you have security of tenure.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum