Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

right of seamans wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1right of seamans wife Empty right of seamans wife Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 pm

kittin

Arresto Menor

good evening!!I just want to ask query if am I not allowed to ask a copy of my husbands contract of employment because I wanted to know how muc he allotted for me and my kids and for his mother.I message a personnel from their office and she said I cannot get one unless my husband will give authorization.I am his legal wife.Kailangan paba talaga?And if kulang yung allotment na nakasulat dun sa contract can I demand for an additional?or up to how much ang pwede kung makuha?We have two kids now,a 7 months old and a grader-one 6 year old.

2right of seamans wife Empty Re: right of seamans wife Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:43 am

mvs

Arresto Menor

I am also a seaman's wife the allotment should be 80% of his POEA contract, If he is an officer sa ship like first mate, 2nd mate, etc. I know mas malaki ang salary. Ask POEA if they can provide you his contract. If he is working in a cruise ship especially tippings ang work nya maliit lng declared sa POEA pero malaki ang salary nila sa barko if sa luxury cruise ship ha.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum