Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal rights of a wife

+4
concepab
joyce y
stargazer
myrzaandan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal rights of a wife Empty legal rights of a wife Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

my husband and I are married for 3 years na. nagkaroon siya ng one night stand ''daw'' at nagbunga ito. ngayon ang babae ay nagdedemand ng sustento para sa bata since ang husband ko ay seaman. ngayon nagdedemand kami ng proof na nagpapatunay na anak niya nga ito sa asawa ko, ngayon, palag is iya tumatawag sa mother in law ko at nagthethreat na pag hindi siya binigyan ng sustento magfafile siya ng complain sa POEA. ano po ba ang magagwa ko bilang legal wife po. may right ba siyang pumunta ng POEA or OWWA to file a complain without proof? pwedi po ba siyang kasuhan ng harrasment kasi hindi namn siya na nakikipagusap sa asawa ko o sa akin kasi were open nman for settlement in case anak nga ng asawa ko yun. ano po ang magagawa since gusto ko rin protektahan ang asawa ko. hope somebody could help me.

2legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

stargazer

Arresto Mayor

she needs to prove that it is your husband's child. without proof, it would be hard for her to file any case in POEA/OWWA/court. if harassment is getting serious, better report it to the baranggay/police.

3legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for the reply. God bless.

joyce y

Arresto Menor

both your husband and the woman involved needs to prove something..your husband needs to prove to you that child is really not his son/daughter by means of DNA testing coz if the woman who happened to be your husband's ex gf or his dating mate or had a sexual relationship with is very much sure towards her allegations to your hsuband she can file a CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND which is RA9262 ALSO KNOWN AS RULE ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN and it will be a big problem to you,to your husband and to your family so better to talk to your husband before it became so complicated.

5legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

Actually miss Joyce,my husband is willing to have DNA test, the problem is the lady refuses to do so. and granting that it's my husband's son we don't have any problem supporting the baby in a legal way.it's just that she is demanding in a wrong way i think and is not thinking that I can too file a complaints against them (she and my hubby). thank you for the help.

6legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

joyce y wrote:both your husband and the woman involved needs to prove something..your husband needs to prove to you that child is really not his son/daughter by means of DNA testing coz if the woman who happened to be your husband's ex gf or his dating mate or had a sexual relationship with is very much sure towards her allegations to your hsuband she can file a CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND which is RA9262 ALSO KNOWN AS RULE ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN and it will be a big problem to you,to your husband and to your family so better to talk to your husband before it became so complicated.

Actually, her hubby doesn't have to prove anything. All he have to say is “I’m not the father of that child”. If the woman insist that her husband is the father of the child, then the burden of proving is at her (the other woman). While they cannot stop her from filing a case against her husband, but again she need to prove her claims. IMO, any case will not prosper if she cannot prove that her hubby is indeed that father of the child.

She cannot force your hubby to provide any support based only on her words. I think without any proof, POEA will not do any action if she will file a case. Yes you can file a harassment complaint against her.

7legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can either talk to that person and settle things. Talk with your husband and ask him only the truth about her. Kung anak talaga nia yon, your spouse cannot escape from his liability even if it is out of wed lock.

Pag kinasuhan mo naman ung girl ng adultery then your husband will be impleaded. Both of them actually. Is this your intention?

That lady is only asking for a child support. Kawawa naman ang bata pag pinabayaan dahil lang sa one night stand at papakulong ninyo po ung lady mapupunta ung bata sa mga kamay ng ibang tao.

The better scenario to handle this is to settle na lang with that lady if meron. Ask her to stop harassing both of you.

8legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

If you are going to settle, put that in writing with the presence of some witnesses.

9legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

actually we have nothing against the financial assistance po, i understand the situation of the child but infairness naman sa akin, kailangan lang talaga na ma sure na anak nga ng asawa ko yun, kasi one day lang sila nagkita and then may nangyari actually they were both strangers with each other sabi ng babae ( dahil lang sa kalasingan kaya may nangyari). atleast you have given me idea as my legal right as a wife. sa babae naman, yun kawawa nga ang bata, pero she and my husband inflicted me so much pain na forever ko na maalala ito and moral damages, can i sue her alone for moral damages ( if ever siya lang ang gusto kong kasuhan). sana inisip niya muna bago gumawa ng isang bagay na mamakasira sa kaniya at sa pamilya ko. thanks for the advises, appreciated so much.

10legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:00 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

myrzaandan wrote:actually we have nothing against the financial assistance po, i understand the situation of the child but infairness naman sa akin, kailangan lang talaga na ma sure na anak nga ng asawa ko yun, kasi one day lang sila nagkita and then may nangyari actually they were both strangers with each other sabi ng babae ( dahil lang sa kalasingan kaya may nangyari). atleast you have given me idea as my legal right as a wife. sa babae naman, yun kawawa nga ang bata, pero she and my husband inflicted me so much pain na forever ko na maalala ito and moral damages, can i sue her alone for moral damages ( if ever siya lang ang gusto kong kasuhan). sana inisip niya muna bago gumawa ng isang bagay na mamakasira sa kaniya at sa pamilya ko. thanks for the advises, appreciated so much.

Mas-makakabuti na wag ka na magsampa ng kaso. It is like admitting that your hubby is the father of the child. gaya nga ng sinabi mo, wala kayong problema sa financial support, right. But let her prove her claim. Sige ka pag pinagbigyan nyo yan, baka next month maylilitaw na naman other woman asking for financial support from your hubby Very Happy joke lang.

11legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

I rebuke... wag naman mag declare... hehehehe! ang sa akin lan parang okay lang yun ginawa niya/nila? I'll let her prove... after ba noon i can still file complain against her? kasi, i hope you understand my side.

12legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:28 pm

attyLLL

it takes a certain level of gall to deny that a child is not yours if you have no basis to doubt it. but there is no legal obligation to admit it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

13legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 am

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

i suspect may constant communication sila ng husband mo. well sana mali ako.

14legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

myrzaandan

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the concern, pero okay na ang issue ko na solve na. My decision is to forgive and rebuild the trust. pag guinawa niya pa iyon...papatawrin ko parin. Very Happy

15legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm

jennygirl

jennygirl
Arresto Menor

Hi Gud pm!

Please kindly advise po regarding sa problem ko sa asawa ko.
Lagi po kasi kami nag-aaway pagdating sa perang kinikita nya at sa anak nya sa pagkabinata. Yung work po nyan eh part time mascot po sya s jollibee. Yung work nya minsan wala pero pag peak season malakas naman tulad ng pasko at iba pang mga holidays. Hindi po sya talaga nag reremit ng pera skin, sya po ang nagbabayad ng kuryente (bill nmin 600-1500), tubig (300) at gatas(400) ng anak namin. Pero never po syang nagkusa na iremit yung kinikita nya skin kaya napagdududahan ko na sya ng kung ano-ano. Kung minsan po pinagmumukhang kawawa nalang po ako para lang masabi na wala ako pera para lang bigyan nya ako sa panggastos sa pang-araw araw namin. Kaso minsan lang po yun dahil kinukwenta nya yung sahod ko bat madaling nauubos. Nagtitiis ako dahil asawa ko pero alam ko mali.. Noong nanganak nga po ako wala nga syang inaabot skin pangbiling ng damit at panggastos sa pagpapa-anak ko eh. At ito pa po yung nanay ng anak nya, nagtetext sknya ng d ko alam n nanghihingi ng pera para sa tuition fee o iba pang pangangailngan ng anak nila. Nito lng nalaman ko nagbibigay daw sya minsan daw hindi. Kinausap ko po sya ng masisinsinan pero lagi nyan sinasabi na nauna daw po yung bata wala pa ako lagi nalang nyan pinamukmukha skin yun. sobra n po ako nagtitiis. Pinaka malupet pa po eh minsan nagpaalam po sya skin na sasamahan nya yung bata dahil walang kasama sa field trip yung po para happy family sila kung hnd pa ako nagsearch sa FB hindi ko malalaman ang totoo. May mga picture pa nga po sila. Sabi nya ginagawa daw nya yun dahil para daw sa bata kahit daw hiwalay sila ng mother nung bata eh buo daw family nila... May time din po n pag namimiss daw ng bata yung asawa ko eh pinapapunta yung asawa ko dun, pumupunta nmn tong asawa ko dun sa bahay ng babae. ang masama pa pag bday ng anak nila saya pa ng picture picturan nila.. sobrang sakit po yun,.. ano po ba dapat gawin? meron po bang kaso yung ginagawa ng asawa ko? Sanay matulong po ninyo ako.. Lubos po ako umaasa..

16legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 pm

karenjoy21

Arresto Menor

hello..need advice lang po regarding child support.okay lang ba kung in form of goods ang bigay ng father instead of money?

17legal rights of a wife Empty Re: legal rights of a wife Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

myrzaandan wrote:Thanks for the concern, pero okay na ang issue ko na solve na. My decision is to forgive and rebuild the trust. pag guinawa niya pa iyon...papatawrin ko parin. Very Happy

inshallah.. just cross the bridge when get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum