Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nawala po kase Release Order ko from Jail.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nawala po kase Release Order ko from Jail. Empty Nawala po kase Release Order ko from Jail. Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 pm

imsupergadores

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, gusto ko lang po sana malaman if ever po ba na makakakuha ako ng NBI Clearance, nawala po kase yung release order ko from jail last 2011 or 2012 po ata yun. Na dismissed naman po yung kaso gawa ng inatras ng complainant yung kaso sakin dahil wala naman po matibay na evidence against me, its actually a theft case pero nadismissed napi yun mismo judge po ang nagpadismissed kase napatunayan na wala naman talaga akong kasalanan pero sjnce nakulong ako at ang problema ko po kase nawala yung release order ko dati gawa po ng dahil sa bagyo nadala po yung mga papers ko kasama po sya. Ano po ba maari kong gawin makakakuha po ba ako ng NBI?

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

I am not sure as to the internal procedure of the release order.

You should contact the NBI department that gave you the release order and ask them for a copy immediately, and cite the reason for losing the original release order as to Acts of God (bagyo). Since most data is backed up electronically, they should have a copy of your release order in their system.

Good luck with your situation.

imsupergadores

Arresto Menor

So may tendecy po ba na makakakuha ako ng NBI today? Ngayon po kase yung release ng NBI ko.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You should be able to, although I am not sure if there will be a "hit" or not in your NBI clearance.

Please talk to the NBI personnel, they may be able to help you out more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum