Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold departure

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold departure Empty Hold departure Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:33 am

Sirmike

Arresto Menor

Hi atty tatanong ko lang po ako po ay seaman nakaalis na po ako ng pinas ng may matanggap yung nanay ko na sulat hold departure daw through LBC mga 3 weeks na ako nakaalis nun sa kasong RA 9263 galing sa kinakasama ko dati. Ang tanong ko po pauwi na ulit ako pinas mahuhuli po ba ako?

2Hold departure Empty Re: Hold departure Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:18 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

You may be flagged down by the seaport authorities since may Hold Departure Order ka under your name and it may appear in their system once you will disembark from the ship.

You should seek legal advice from a lawyer who is well-versed in maritime law and criminal procedure.

3Hold departure Empty Re: Hold departure Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:59 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Hold departure will forbid you from exiting the country, in your case you already left so if you are returning the country, they will not hold you because you are entering and not exiting. If there's a warrant of arrest for you, then they will arrest you upon arrival.

4Hold departure Empty Re: Hold departure Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:24 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

AWV's answer is more accurate and I concur with his/her statement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum