Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND THAT WE ARE STAYING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - LAND THAT WE ARE STAYING Empty LAND THAT WE ARE STAYING Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:12 pm

CINOM

Arresto Menor

Hi po! Just want to ask about sa bahay nmin we are staying there more than 40 yrs ngaun po my bagong bumili ng Lupa now gusto Nila kmi paalisin Bali almost a half of our house ay Lupa Nila. Sabi ko just incase na umalis kmi babayaran nia ba ung bahay na pina ayos ko sabi nia ask daw Xia sa abogado di daw cla MG babayad.ano po dapat nmin gawin wala po ba kmi krapatan MG stay at pbayarin cla ng ngastos ko sa bahay need ko info about this po!.

2LAND - LAND THAT WE ARE STAYING Empty Re: LAND THAT WE ARE STAYING Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:29 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

First, you should hire a lawyer that specializes in property law so that he could check the evidences you have on hand with regards to your ownership of said lot.

Who owns the lot? Is there a title to it? Who gave you permission to situate your house in said lot?

If the one who bought the lot has a clean title to it and duly registered with the Registry of Deeds, then the buyer has the upper hand in this case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum