Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:05 am

lolotechy

Arresto Menor

Today, I received a summon from Makati RTC regarding a bank's (platiff) claim for the sum of money amounting to almost 600k due to credit card debt. A few months ago, I tried talking to this collection agency (The mother bank keeps forwarding me to them). But the terms they are giving is too much for me. The amount reached 600k due to family emergencies. Which I tried to pay for a few months amounting to almost 20k but failed to do so because I am deemed incapable. Now, I cannot even afford to hire a lawyer, how do I answer the summons? Will PAO help me with this? Please help.

2credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Angelofmine008

Arresto Menor

Alam ko po kun wala talaga kakayahan avail po kau ng pao

3credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 pm

lolotechy

Arresto Menor

up

4credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:47 pm

lolotechy

Arresto Menor

up ko lang po ito. hindi po ako makalapit sa pao at wala na akong kakayahan talaga sa ngayon.

5credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:18 am

Sanding

Arresto Menor

Up. Nag comply knb sis sa rtc?

6credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:20 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

what case was filed against you? tsaka panong hindi ka mapakalapit sa PAO?

7credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:40 pm

lolotechy

Arresto Menor

Civil case - sum of collection of money. Yung PAO sa area namin kasi maraming naka queue at ang inaasikaso lang nila is criminal cases. Hindi daw muna nila ako ma accomodate.

8credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:06 pm

Sanding

Arresto Menor

Dun mismo sa makati sa loob my pao po silaxdun pa assist ka po. Knina dun lang din akogpa assist. Prehas tyo civil case sum of money. Lesson learned. Hehe 200k+ naman skin.

9credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:54 pm

euan

Arresto Menor

hi gs2 ko po maginquire regarding child support.Ive been thinking of taking into consideration na magacquire ng demand letter for child support.We're separated since 2006 i didnt demand nor ask for financial support until our daughyer reached 7th grade but i need to remind him every end of the month and he wud send 5000. On special occasions lyk birthdays and xmas i still nid to remind him what his daughter wants on the said dates he complies sometimes but not always with the same amount of 5000 or if he gives 7000 he wud deduct the 2000 from the next month that i will remind him of his dues.he used to work in singapore and uk.he wont voluntarily give if i dont ask.he is now residing in the philippines since late last year,our daughter is now in 11th grade and i still nid to remind him of his dues but unfortunately he wasnt able to comply recently.5000 is a big help since i do pay for our city services int the house food and other needs of our child.I work as a part time tutor online and an online baker to make ends meet since 5000 is, to be honest,not fairly enough to meet the needs and as much as I want to get a full time job I need to prioritize being a full time mom since we dont have house helper.Unfortunately he wasnt able to comply when I sent him a reminder of his dues so I l thought of acquiring a demand for child support letter.Im in need of any advice that I can get if I have the right to do this and what are my chances..thank you in advanxe

10credit - Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Empty Re: Defaulted Credit Card Big Amount Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@lolotechy
you don't need a lawyer for collection case. attend ka lang ng hearing at lahad mo side mo.

@euan
you can write your own demand letter. if he does not comply, then file a case for support against him. approach PAO for assistance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum