Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit card Empty credit card Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:41 am

rovic

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,
i need your advise regarding my credit card here in dubai,uae.As far as i know i alredy paid my credit card almost 5 yrs. ago. Just recently, i was surprised to receive a final demand from their affiliated collection agency, saying that i have to pay AED 23,247 it is really horrible without receiving any notice or even a call from them for several yrs that i have still a balance amount.I tried to negotiate from the bank and they reduced the said amnount to AED 10,000 then after they send me a settlement notice to pay only AED 8,000 within this month or else they will initiate legal proceedings against me to recover the outstanding amount... I am really confused what to do, my fault is i dont have with me the receipt of my payments and i was not able to ask clearance or even surrender my card after that payment made 5 yrs. ago I really did not expect taht this will happen... Please advised... Looking forward to hear from you soon...God Bless..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum