Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Empty TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 am

Arresto Menor

Hi po. Badly needed your advice. I worked in a medical field for almost a year.This JANUARY 2018, I had my first AWOL. I went home 'coz my uncle died ( he was my 2nd father ). I filed an emergency leave for 5-day coz it's quite far away from the place where I am working. I asked a permission to my Head if I can go home and it was okay to her but then the Supervisor didn't allow me to went home unless I'm gonna finished all the conditions that they gave to me, but unfortunately I wasn't able to finished it all, but still I went home 'coz I really wanted to attend the burial of my uncle. Month of MARCH, they gave a memo about my AWOL for last JANUARY, I signed on it w/o reading the contents. And then this last 2nd week of MAY the HR called my attention coz I am bound for termination due to those AWOL last JANUARY. My concern is bakit ngayon pa nila pina-serve un TERMINATION ko0 wherein it happened last JANUARY pa. What should I do? I'm out of their schedule already for 1 month, but I didn't hear anything from them. Nag- follow up naman ako. Nakaka stress na masyado. I want to work but I don't have COE. Please help me. Thanks a lot.

2TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

even if they terminate you, they still need to give you a COE.

3TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 am

maxwell_24

Arresto Mayor

Kailangan masunod ang process ng termination. suspension po muna bago termination. hindi po pwede na iterminate po kayo kaagad. Next time magbasa po muna para alam nyo po pinipirmaha nyo.

4TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Arresto Menor

'di raw nila ako bibigyan ng COE kasi nakalagay sa CONTRACT namin if TERMINATION and case walang COE na matatanggap ang employee:(

5TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Arresto Menor

'yon na nga din po, walang suspension na naganap. Ang explain nila sakin dahil raw 5 consecutive days un absent ko kaya deretso for termination. Nag-emergency leave at naipasa un ng head namin sa supervisor kaso lang nun nag-tanong ako sa HR kung un EL na form ko ay nasa kanila, ang sabi naman wala silang natanggap na EL form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum