Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences

+2
HrDude
Joy J. Bloom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Joy J. Bloom

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty. May I know the consequences of the employee who has been terminated due to AWOL ?

Thank you.

2TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Joy J. Bloom wrote:Hi Atty. May I know the consequences of the employee who has been terminated due to AWOL ?

Thank you.

NOTE:

AWOL is the incident. ABANDONMENT OF JOB is the reason for Termination.

If your Terminated by reason of Job Abandonment:

1. You will be separated from the company.
2. You may be liable for unreturned things and/or docs owned by the company.
3. You may be liable for damages as stipulated in your contract.

This are not limited to the items above-stated.

3TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 pm

samshayne

Arresto Menor

paadno po kung nag file naman ng resignation letter kaso thrue email lang. tapos wala naman po silang reply. ?

4TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:34 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Nag render ka ba ng 30 days? or immediate ang resignation mo?

5TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Joy J. Bloom

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty:

What are the legal steps in terminating an employee due to AWOL/Abandonement of duty?

Thank you.

6TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Send BTWN, if without reply, Terminate.

7TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:36 am

Joy J. Bloom

Arresto Menor

I hope you don't mind, but what does BTWN stands for? sorry I am not familiar with the term. Thank you

8TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Joy J. Bloom wrote:I hope you don't mind, but what does BTWN stands for? sorry I am not familiar with the term. Thank you

Usually called RTWO - return to work order, a notice sent via registered mail requiring the employee to come back to the office and explain.

After 1 week that the employee does not return, his employment can be terminated for cause.

http://www.councilviews.com

9TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:47 am

Joy J. Bloom

Arresto Menor

thank you for your help and response.

10TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 am

elizaparas

Arresto Menor

Good day! Follow up question po regarding sa letter the employer sent which is always registered mail. If the employee does not show up after a week the result would be termination, as stated above. What if the employee did not receive the letter and there was no change in address?

11TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL  consequences Empty Re: TERMINATION DUE TO AWOL consequences Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:01 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

elizaparas wrote:Good day! Follow up question po regarding sa letter the employer sent which is always registered mail. If the employee does not show up after a week the result would be termination, as stated above. What if the employee did not receive the letter and there was no change in address?

As long as company has proof that notices have been sent to the last known address, then they have been considered served, and due process is considered complete.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum