Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:06 am

JaysonMagayon

Arresto Menor

I am a small time contractor. The client is threatening to sue because I was not able to complete the job within the time frame stipulated in our contract. What case can they file against me? There was a tike when the construction was stopped for like 2 weeks because I got bankcrupt then I resumed when I was already able to get funds. Since I stopped the construction work, the client refused to pay me. They still have a balance of p30,000 which until now they are refusing to pay. When I ask them why, they tell me its because the job got delayed. Is this even fair? Can they sue me even if they still owe me money? I am tired of their threats. I am still doing all due diligence to finish the job I committed to but they are stressing me with their threats. Hope you can help me. Thank you.

2Breach of Contract Empty Aeon Credit Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 pm

mhadel villanueva

Arresto Menor

Good day may nareceive po ako tawag regarding sa aeon credit po may kinuha po akong item na until now is di ko padin po nababayadan ngayon po tinatakot po nila ako na maaring ilapit nadaw po ito sa NBI at police .At may warrant of arrest nadaw po kaya ako ano po bang maaring gawin ko ? salamat po.

3Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

@Jayson Magayon

If you have not yet completely performed your obligation based on your contract, then you cannot claim that they still owe you something. But if you already did what you have to do, then you have to be paid, subject to the penalty charges that you may have stipulated in your contract. Take a look again at your contract, so that you will be able to determine whether there are certain agreements regarding penalties in case of delayed delivery on your part.

@mhadel villanueva

Hindi totoo yung sinasabi nilang may warrant of arrest ka na. Walang criminal case na pwedeng isampa sayo dahil lang sa hindi ka nakabayad ng pagkakautang mo. Civil case for collection lang ang pwedeng isampa laban sayo, at walang kulong yun (small claims case kung less than P200,000 ang utang, pero wala din yun kulong). https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection Wala din business ang pulis o NBI sa pangongolekta ng pagkakautang mo kung wala naman aspetong kriminal na pinag-uusapan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum