Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP REGARDING MY CASE.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:16 pm

cpark2018

Arresto Menor

Hello and Good day! Ask ko lang, kasi nakapangscam ako ng worth Php 200,000 through online transactions. Nagpanggap kasi ako as a supplier from Korea and yung binayad nya sa akin e pinadiretso ko dun sa supplier ko tlaga na nakalocate sa Korea tapos pinambili ko ng items at pinadala sa akin. Umamin naman ako sa kanya at nangakong babayaran yung nkuha ko. My question is:

1. Ang kaso po sa akin ay Estafa in pursuant to the Section 6 of RA 10175 (cybercrime law) tama po ba? Or iba pa po?
2. Bailable po ba ito? Nasa magkano po kaya?
3. Pag nagreklamo na po sya sa NBI, gano po ba katagal bago ako mapadalhan ng subpoena?
4. Pag pinagpaliwanag po kaya ako sa NBI, papayag po kaya sila pag nangako akong magbabayad, ibebenta ko lang yung items na nakuha ko kapalit nung ninakaw kong pera?
5. Pwede rin po kayang ikaso sa akin yung identity theft since nagkunwari akong ibang tao? Or kailangan po ba na ung nasa korea (na ginaya kong name) pa ang magsampa ng kaso?
6. Kapag po ba nagrequest ako ng probation for my case, kailangan ko pa ring magbayad ng bail?

Salamat po sa lahat ng sasagot.

2HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty Re: HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:05 pm

cpark2018

Arresto Menor

up. Please help Sad Sad

3HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty Re: HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 am

attyLLL

how is the other person going to prove you are the one who scammed him if you used the identity of another person?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty Re: HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:39 pm

cpark2018

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:how is the other person going to prove you are the one who scammed him if you used the identity of another person?

I chatted her and admit na ako ung nangscam sa akin kasi naguilty ako

5HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty Re: HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:44 pm

cpark2018

Arresto Menor

also, she managed to contact my personal supplier po. My supplier then provided my information to her and told her that the products was sent to me kapalit nung perang binayad nya.

6HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Empty Re: HELP REGARDING MY CASE. Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 pm

attyLLL

you might have given her the evidence needed to convict you. Try to work out a settlement and a payment scheme

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum