Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND INHERITANCE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - LAND INHERITANCE Empty LAND INHERITANCE Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 am

Iankirbyjayme09

Arresto Menor

Good day, maam/sir! Just want to ask about land inheritance. My mother's father(my lolo) and his siblings inherited a lot. The mother title is not broken yet.

Question:

1. Can 1 of my lolo's siblings or thrir children can steal my lolo's share? Im not sure if they are still paying the land taxes yearly.

2. Is it true if we didn't pay the yearly taxes for atleast 20 years, my lolo's share will be taken my others?

3. How can we get my lolo's share so we can make a land title for his share?

2LAND - LAND INHERITANCE Empty Re: LAND INHERITANCE Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:01 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Your lolo's siblings cannot "steal" his share. Kelan pa naging pwede ang "stealing"? At any rate, if the real property taxes are not being paid, you have to be worried more about the government getting it rather than your lolo's siblings stealing it.

2. I doubt it if the government will allow the property's taxes remain unpaid for 20 long years without levying it and selling it in public auction. May mga properties na 5 years lang hindi mabayaran ang taxes, kinukuha na.

3. Since your lolo inherited it, then he and the other heirs have to execute a deed of extrajudicial settlement. Whatever part your lolo gets from that extrajudicial settlement will be the basis of having it titled in his name once he registers it with the Register of Deeds. But before the RD will register his portion in his name, estate taxes will have to be settled with BIR first. Otherwise, BIR will not issue a Certificate Authorizing Registration, and the RD will simply refuse registering it in your lolo's name. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

3LAND - LAND INHERITANCE Empty Re: LAND INHERITANCE Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:15 pm

reconveyance2016

Arresto Menor

Good day, maam/sir! Just want to ask about finality decision of supreme court? about reconveyance case?
question:
1 can I file petition for annular of finality decision of supreme court?
2. Ano po ang kasong i file kapag ang isang patay na tao, ay naka produce ng special power of attorney
para itransfer lang ang lot title ng lolo ko sa buyer ng hindi alam ng mga co owner lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum