Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

certificate of registration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1certificate of registration Empty certificate of registration Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm

llemelyn

Arresto Menor

Ask ko pang po kung a no po a ng magandang gawin.i went to bir office to get tin number lang sana kasi plan ko po maging agent pero due to the letter na hawak ko na galing sa insurance company na nakasulat naman po dun na comission base only.when they read the letter they give me 1901 form and after that they give me again another form which is the 0605 then i pay 500 for that they told me to accomplish first the required requirements like receipt before i take the certificate of registration but due to some reason ndi pa po ako nagcomply kasi may tumawag po sa akin na isang instituition na they called me for interview and now i am already hired.do i still need to comply with the requirements?eh ndi ko naman na po mahaharap ang mag agent kc fulltime na po ako.thank you po.please help me

2certificate of registration Empty Re: certificate of registration Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 am

attyLLL

you should go to the BIR and inquire if you were already registered because you will need to process closure or else the regular monthly, quarterly and annual reportorial requirements will need to be filed or else you will be penalized

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3certificate of registration Empty Re: certificate of registration Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 pm

llemelyn

Arresto Menor

Can I go to the bir sir next month since my work is from monday to saturday for now.do you have any idea how much is the penalty sir?thank you

4certificate of registration Empty Re: certificate of registration Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:29 pm

attyLLL

for mere failure to file, minimum of 1,000 each time you were supposed to file

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5certificate of registration Empty Re: certificate of registration Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 am

egpakan

Arresto Menor

Good day po sir. Tanong ko lang po kung ano po ba requirements for filing of new retirement plan sa BIR? Wala po kasing clear guidelines. Thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum