Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate authorizing registration from BIR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

richeldar

Arresto Menor

Good day atty..galing po ako sa assessor dito sa bayan namin at ipapalipat ko po sana sa name ko yong tax declaration nong minana ko na property frm my dad 12 years ago...pero wala po alo cert.of authority to register....pero nasa name ko n po title lupa....yong tax declaration lang ang wala pa ....ano po kaya gawin ko bka kase my penalty bir....ty

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

How come you already have a title and you don't have yet the CAR? CAR is only needed before the Registry of Deeds to effect the transfer of the title in your own name not in the Assessors office... you have to pay your taxes at the BIR so that they would issue you a CAR...

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

If you already have the land titled under your name, it is presumed that you have already been issued the CAR. Show this title to the assessor's office so that they can correct the entry in the tax declaration.

richeldar

Arresto Menor

Thanks atty...i will show the assesor the title...i dont have the car because my dads lawyer didnt give it to me only the transfered title in my name...he now resides in canada and I have no contacts with him...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum