Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

writ of execution for violation of article 318 due to unpaid cc

+2
attyLLL
kizzabianca2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kizzabianca2

Arresto Menor

hi atty, urgent po sana...nakareceive po ako ng text message containing this...
this is from credit investigation bureau inc
re: writ of execution for violation of article 318 deciet (warrant to seize property) against you will be conducted on june 8, 2018 by court sheriffs
& authorities, kindly secure your presence at your residence venue on given date to avoid any untoward incidents. you may call atty. xxxxxxx at cp no xxxxxx details to avoid full extent of the law.

I remember po nakareceive kmi summon years ago, nireceive nmin pero di kmi nakaattend then wala n kmi nareceived n followup letter from rtc di na rin nmin sinasagot ung law firm or collector agency na nag file ng case....

totoo po ba ito atty? hindi ko po alam if related ito sa summon dati, kasi 2 credit card (different bank) ang di nmin nasettle at yung isa lang ang nakapag-summon samin...salamat po ng marami sa time.

attyLLL

sheriffs will send written notice, not text messages

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sanding

Arresto Menor

Hello kizzabianca2 ano na po nangyri dito?my summon din kasi ako and for hearing na

margeclar

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.,

Would like to seek for your advise sana.

I have a BPI cc then wasnt able to pay na ksi I was out of job. Then after that, Benedictine Law Center summoned me to MTC due to non payment. Nag agree nlg ako sa payment schedule na binigay nla then signed an agreement. Then just this year, Mga July, i stopped making a payment kasi hindi ko na kayang magbyad. I received an email from Benedictine Law Center again na for writ of execution na daw ako. I checked my credit limit sa BPI, mga -300k po sya, meaning nun may utang pa. A few days lng po, I accidentaly checked it and wla na pong nka negative na balanse. Nag back to normal na po yung credit limit nya. Ask ko po sir, pag hindi ko po ba ma cocontinue yung payment ko sa kanila, e pupush ba nila yung writ of execution? And matutunton pa ba ako nla since I changed address na po? Thank you

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@margeclar
yes pwede nila push yun at yes pwede ka din nila matunton kahit pa lumipat ka if they decide to pursue you.

dangem23

Arresto Menor

Recieved writ of execution for the small claims filed against me..i wasnt able to comply on the compromised agreement for the hearing last july31, and on sept7 plaintiff sent me writ of execition for submittion of motion for consideration dated oct16... i overlooked the date i thought its oct18...what will be the consequences if i wasnt able to go to the court to file motion for consideration on the writ of execution sent to me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum