Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the process for separating the land we bought from the mother title

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kcvailoces

Arresto Menor

Good day! My parents were supposed to have our property surveyed so we can have a separate title for the property we bought several years ago and getting a Tax Declaration was one of the requirements that was asked from us however when we went to the Assessor's office in our municipality he said that he couldn't provide us with the Tax Declaration because what we bought was a portion of a bigger property and some parts of this property were also sold to other people and the taxes were payed separately by the new owner's of the other portions of the land. How should we get the Tax Declaration and what is the process in having a land title under our name separating it from the mother title. Thanks.

attyLLL

if the property cannot be subdivided by all the landowners voluntarily, then you would have to file a court petition for separation of property to compel the separation so you can have your own title to your area

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sheldycariz

Arresto Menor

Hi
I have the same problem. We cannot file for a land title because our land is a portion of a bigger land, however we were able to pay tax and issued tax declaration. The problem is we cannot have it surveyed because we have no mother title, we already checked on the registry of deads but was told that the records were burned and they are asking for our copy to have it reconstituted, unfortunately we cannot find the mother title. What should we do to have our land surveyed so we can get a land title.. any reply will highly be appreciated...thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum