Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title Process for Untitled Land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Title Process for Untitled Land Empty Title Process for Untitled Land Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:28 pm

MJ Otto

Arresto Menor

Hi! My husband and I bought a lot from his uncle who later on passed away. Relatives and our barangay knew that we own the lot but we really dont hold any docs since we did not process the title yet. We went to DENR and check on it and there was a survey done for the boundaries etc. Now, we would like to sell it and we were advised by DENR that it would be an easier process if we have our uncle's wife as the seller so that the processing of the docs will be way easy. Now, we are unsure how the process of the titling goes and do we still need an extra judicial settlement with waiver of rights from his uncle to our names? If so, who will sign the documents, will it be his wife? And do we still need this doc even if we declare our aunt as the seller and not us?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum