Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bought land without title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bought land without title Empty Bought land without title Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

hyacinth

Arresto Menor

I just purchased a lot. We executed the deed of sale, tax declaration, survey the lot. The documents are under my name. We submitted all of these to municipality. However, I still cannot acquire the title, since the piece of land that I bought was still part of what they call "mother title". tax for that land is being paid by me and under my name.

Question : Can I say that I am the legal owner of that piece of lot and have all the entitled rights, though I still don't have the title?

2Bought land without title Empty Re: Bought land without title Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

attyLLL

your remedy is to ask the other owners on the mother title to execute a voluntary deed of partition so your portion will be issued a separate title.

if they don't agree, then you'll have a file a petition in court to have your portion segregated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum