Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash Loan Online

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cash Loan Online Empty Cash Loan Online Mon May 07, 2018 10:57 pm

Reign2219

Arresto Menor

Hi po. Nag cash loan online po aq for 3k. Nagdue po xa end of May. D q po xa nasettle dhil on and off na po aq sa hospital. I was planning to pay it pagbalik q sa work. Yday po. Na ER na nman aq same time I recieved this text...
METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
########

Expect our official commo to issue your COURT ORDER (Bench Warrant) exactly 4pm MAY 8 2018 together with Sheriff to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at CITY OF ##### BRGY #####
#####CITY ####
Please be inform for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion at your area. Call
MS******
0930433****/ 0975682****
Clerk of Court-III MTC
Tinawagan ko po ung number. At ipapasherrif na daw po aq. Pede po ba un for 3k at walang kahit anong notice.
Wala po kasi aq narecieve ng any notice po from the court kaya nagpanic po aq. Ung nakausap q sabi Estafa case daw. Tapos. I stop daw po nya ung case if I pay 5000.

Legit po ba ito or collections scheme. Please advise po. Wala pa po aqng pera at hand. Thanks po..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum