Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Debt - Online Cash Loan Provider

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Debt - Online Cash Loan Provider Empty Unpaid Debt - Online Cash Loan Provider Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 am

gensummer2015

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Need advice please. I applied for a loan of  
Amount: PHP 9,020.0
Loan Period: 122 days

Installment 1: PHP 3,120.0 due
                   on July 31, 2017
Installment 2: PHP 3,120.0 due
                  on August 31, 2017
Installment 3: PHP 3,120.0 due
                   on October 2, 2017
Installment 4: PHP 3,120.0 due
                   on November 2, 2017

I failed to pay the whole amount 3,120 due last October 2, I only paid them 2,580. The last time I contacted them was before Aug. 31 that my employer online had trouble sending us funds thru paypal. They acknowledged that I can pay late, and should pay atleast partial but even if I do, my loan can still have a penalty of 50/day until the whole monthly installment is paid. So, this October I was unable to pay in time and the whole amount of 3,120, I didn't contacted them because even if I do, I still incur a penalty of 50/day. Now they cancelled their request of 3120 for Oct 2 and keep sending me text messages that I need to pay now 1800+ and it will keep on incurring 50/day penalty. I still dont have the money to pay them and plan to send them everytime I have extra until I got paid. I tried to talk to them and have my loan re-scheduled but like what I've said after I contacted them they just acknowledge that I can pay late and I still have a penalty of 50/day. Please advice. Thank you Sad Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum