Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car accident car rented expired insurance and registration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deniserodriguez

Arresto Menor

I met accident lately
The car was rented. I did not know that i was driving expired registration wigo car
I bumped to a motorcycle. I was following the traffic. 2 motorcycle before me. The motorcycle i bumped into was in the middle of the line. Waiting for us to pass ovee him. He is trying to turn left. We are in the right side lane. I thought he will also let me pass over him as he was waiting and letting motorcycles pass him. He drive left so i bumped him.
His motorcycle got small damage. He say telescopic need to be fix
His right side leg was hurt. Got stitches. He ask me to pay for medicine and hospital fees which i do until now

Now my problem the car owner. She want me to pay 500 pesos until her car is repaired. I said i cannot afford since im still paying for my patient up to now of all he is asking me.

What shall i do. Am i liable to pay 500? I did not remember any contract i signed when i borrow the car i rent. I even did not receive any receipt for my rent i paid. Pls help any good advice

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum