Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expired LTO plate registration..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Expired LTO plate registration.. Empty Expired LTO plate registration.. Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:50 am

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

I have the OR and CR and a current Deed Of Sale of a vehicle in my name..The registeration has been expired since 2009... Also the seller's Drivers Lisence is expired 2009..Thats the only sellers ID I have... I didnt notice this when i bought the vehicle 7 months ago.. I cant contact the Seller,,, she never answers my text or calls... IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN TRANSFERE THE VEHICLE INTO MY NAME?

2Expired LTO plate registration.. Empty Re: Expired LTO plate registration.. Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 pm

attyLLL

it may still be accepted if they're not noticed or the examiner is not too strict

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Expired LTO plate registration.. Empty Atty,, thank you for your help. Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

Atty,, thank you for your help.I will check tomorrow and see how i go...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum