Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who has the fully right?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who has the fully right? Empty Who has the fully right? Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Zeaphie

Arresto Menor

This actually my partners problem and i want to help him. Anyways the problem goes this way, his mother is married to a foreigner. They are two siblings, before their mother died she left a house & lot title which is named under their mother's name (using her family name when she was not yet married) and her status as SINGLE. But the house & lot was titled already after marriage.

Question is who is the rightfully owner of the house & lot? the siblings or the husband?

2Who has the fully right? Empty Re: Who has the fully right? Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

is the 2 siblings father the foreigner?

3Who has the fully right? Empty Re: Who has the fully right? Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:48 am

Zeaphie

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:is the 2 siblings father the foreigner?

No. They were children from the first husband.

4Who has the fully right? Empty Re: Who has the fully right? Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

They can only claim the share from their mother's estate. it will be half of the house to be divided upon all the living legal heirs of your mother.

5Who has the fully right? Empty Re: Who has the fully right? Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Zeaphie

Arresto Menor

Just for clarification, the husband could still take part 50% of the house & lot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum