Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child support  Empty Child support Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 pm

meanchyy

Arresto Menor

I'm a single mom. The father of my child and I are not in good terms. I'm a resident of a foreign country yet still a filipino citizen. I gave birth to my son here in a foreign country. My son used my surname because the father of my child didn't want to sign the birth certificate and I only have 30 days to file his registration here in this country.
My questions, Can I ask financial support from his father ( he is in the Philippines) ?
What rights can my child claim for the abandonment of his father to him? He said "no" for financial support. But under the family code of the Philippines, what legal actions can I take as a mom?

2support - Child support  Empty CHILD SUPPORT Wed May 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Jason G.

Arresto Menor

Hi. Gusto ko lang tulungan itong anti ko,
This is the case, Yung asawa nya na una ay may anak sila na isa bale hindi na sumusuporta ang tatay nung anak nila. Bale ang tanong pwede poba sya magsampa ng kaso kahit ngayong may mga sarili na silang pamilya.

Plss.. I need a guide..
Salamat.

3support - Child support  Empty Re: Child support Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

@meanchyy
The first thing you will need to do is establish filiation between the father and the child since hindi naman nya inacknowledge yung bata. you would have to file a court case in the Philippines.

@Jason G.
Pwede since kahit naman hiwalay sila ay di naman nagbago ang fact na anak parin nya yun unless inadopt ng bagong asawa yung anak nya.

4support - Child support  Empty Child Support Wed May 09, 2018 8:32 pm

mlived

Arresto Menor

Hello po hingi po sana ako ng advice para sa pinsan ko.Ganitong po ung situation.May anak po sila nong ex bf nya na dalawa pero hindi nagsusuporta ng maayos sapilitan pa ang paghingi..Pano po ba sya maobligang magbigay ng suporta sa mga anak nila..10 & 13 yrs old po ung mga bata..Ung tatay po ng mga bata ay isang US Military pero filipino citizen..pero balita namin netong huli nagpalit na sya ng citizenship..inacknowledge nya po ung mga bata at naka apelyido sa kanya..Salamat po sa tulong..

God bless po..

5support - Child support  Empty Re: Child support Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm

attyLLL

meanchyy, your proper recourse would be to file a petition for recognition and support in the family court. a dna test would have to be performed (and paid for)

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6support - Child support  Empty Re: Child support Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm

attyLLL

Jason, still possible but she should be prepared for a counter charge of adultery

7support - Child support  Empty Re: Child support Thu May 10, 2018 2:08 pm

attyLLL

mlived, go to the PAO and ask for assistance

8support - Child support  Empty Re: Child support Thu May 10, 2018 11:29 pm

Jason G.

Arresto Menor

Thank you attyLLL and xtianjames

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: