Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid bank loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid bank loan Empty Unpaid bank loan Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Chinita0426

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney

I had a loan from a bank way back 2013 which is 30,000 but due to health concern Hindi ko na Po sya nabayaran Ng buo. Nakakpagbayad Naman po ako SA bank nung remaining pero Hindi ko Po natutuloy tuloy nun due to financial crisis sa family. Last January may final demand letter Po akong natanggap from a collection agency stating na 26k plus na lng need ko bayaran, I called the agency and we settled for an agreement to make it in a term payment of 2,500 per month for 12 months. Hindi ko po Kasi kaya yung nirerecommend nila na 18k spot payment to close the account. Kapapanganak ko Lang din po kasi last December and currently unemployed me due to pregnancy risk and cs Po ako. Ang sabi nila nun is naapprove na ng Bangko Yung term payment na request ko which is as agreed 2,500 per month for 12months. I was able to pay this February and March. Due ko na Po sna ulit to pay another 2,500 on April 26. Last week ung representative na lagi Kong kausap told me na nirecompute daw nila yung babayaran ko and it was 2,420 na Lang per month. Na less na daw po dun ung nabayad ko na 5k. Today tumawag ulit cya telling me na may proposal Ang bank for me to pay 12k to close the account. Still sa situation ko Po now Hindi ko Po Kaya yung ganun kalaking amount. Then pinasa nya po sa supervisor nya and the supervisor insist for me to pay the 12k on or before the 30th of this month. Nakikiusap po ako na Hindi ko tlga Kaya Yun at ang pagkakaalam ko Po ay nakaterm payment na ko. Tapos sinabi nya Po na Hindi daw po naaprubahan Ng bank un which is 2months na Kong nakakapagbayad ulit. He also insist na Kung Hindi ko mbbyaran ung 12k on the 30th they will file a case against me. Ano po kayang magandang gawin ko? Can they really file a case against me? If it is, ano pong case yun? Should I go on paying on the 26th na lng Ng 2500 pa din ulit as agreed nung nag usap kami? Thank you Po and I will be waiting for your reply.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum