Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRAINING BOND

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - TRAINING BOND Empty TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 am

jin123

Arresto Menor

Hi..I have a training bond for my probationary period for 20K. I signed it when I was hired hoping I can sustain the 6 months. But later on, the bosses are really rude and I am not happy anymore so I decided to end my employment with them on my 5th month. I am aware of the training bond and the amount that I should pay but I am confident that they will not sue me because they didn'y provide me any training or seminar which cost them money. But they sent me a demand letter that I should pay within 2 weeks or else they will take legal action against me. I asked them to give me 3 months or lower the amount because I cant afford it at the moment. But they still force me to pay it in 2 weeks. What can I do? If ever they will take legal action, will I go to jail? Thank you.

2bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:11 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

No, if they did not give you any training and it is a TRAINING BOND, then you will not be liable for it. If ever ihabla ka nila and matalo then thats when you have to pay them.

3bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:39 pm

jin123

Arresto Menor

Yes. i actually said that to them na hindi nman ako ngtraining or seminar which cost them money, why not let me go..then they justified na the 6 months itself that I am working and staying in their company is the training.

4bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:40 pm

jin123

Arresto Menor

Will I go to jail? Or baka ma suspend license ko? I am just thinking things. wew!

5bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:25 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they will have to prove that first. but make sure training bond ang nakasulat. if they prove it in court then thats the time you have to pay them. you wont go to jail

6bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:09 pm

attyLLL

no jail, but if they file a small claims case, it will be their burden to prove that they actually provided training

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:57 pm

jin123

Arresto Menor

Is being employed in their company and doing actually a job similar with everyone else is considered "the training"?. Because they said that my stay in their company is already my training.
The contract says " 20K as equivalent for training expenses incurred". I did the actual job so may salary I think is their obligation.

8bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

again they will have to prove that in court

9bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:39 am

attyLLL

the job is the training, let them try to argue that in court

10bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am

jin123

Arresto Menor

attyLLL, what do you mean by that..the job could actually be the training? Please explain further. Thank you.

11bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 pm

attyLLL

I'm quoting what they said. no court would accept that argument that the job itself is the training.

12bond - TRAINING BOND Empty Re: TRAINING BOND Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:15 pm

jin123

Arresto Menor

True. It is so unjustifiable. Thanks attyLLL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum