Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Training bond Empty Training bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 am

blackberry

Arresto Menor

Hi! I was recently hired by a BPO company with 25k training bond. It was clearly stated in the employment agreement that my employment (employer-employee relationship as described on the agreement) shall start on my actual starting date which is on 2Apr18 and not upon signing the agreement. Also, it was written on the agreement that if we terminate our employment or are dismissed within 4mons after the start of the training, we will reimbursed the training costs of 25k without need of demand. I signed the employment agreement today but I just realized that I don't want to continue my employment with them. I plan to contact the company tomorrow to advice them about my decision. If I'm not mistaken, there's no need for me to pay the training bond of 25k as my employment with them hasn't started yet based on what's written on the employment agreement, am I right? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

2bond - Training bond Empty Re: Training bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:46 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you already signed.. they might charge you for damages.

next time, think twice, thrice before you sign any contract.

3bond - Training bond Empty Re: Training bond Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:24 pm

attyLLL

they won't be entitled to the training bond because no training was given.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum