Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Breach of Contract Empty Breach of Contract Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Shiella Mae

Shiella Mae
Arresto Menor

Paano po kung kontraktwal worker ka at gusto mo nang umalis sa pinagtatrabuhuan mo and you are going to have a breach of contract but You are willing to pay the amount naman na kailangan para makaalis ka. Now my question is, pag nagbreach of contract ka ba magkakabad record ka? Pag nagbayad ka ba ng breach of contract, ibig sabihin ba nun wala na silang habol sayo?

2contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:28 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Well, breach of contract is something negative to begin with, since "breaching" means one or more of the terms and conditions of the contract were not followed. If you will apply to another company and gagamitin mo yung previous workplace mo as work experience, they can mention that your contract with them was breached, since yun naman talaga yung nangyari. We do not know if your current company will construe that as something negative, depende na yun sa HR department nila.

As to your question regarding kung may habol pa sila sayo, you need to check your contract again since baka may other terms and conditions dun beside the penalty fee na babayaran mo once the contract is breached. There may be other clauses that you have to comply with once there is a breach of contract.

3contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 am

TSMGD

Arresto Menor

But the problem now is, they can't even provide me a copy of my contract. I have read all the conditions in my contract during the contract signing but its not that easy to remember all the content of it. I've been getting a copy of it since the beginning but until now they can't provide me my own copy of my contract.

Sent from Topic'it App

4contract - Breach of Contract Empty Re: Breach of Contract Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:35 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

TSMGD wrote:But the problem now is, they can't even provide me a copy of my contract. I have read all the conditions in my contract during the contract signing but its not that easy to remember all the content of it. I've been getting a copy of it since the beginning but until now they can't provide me my own copy of my contract.

Sent from Topic'it App

It is well within your right to ask for a copy of your contract since you are the other party to it. They cannot withhold your contract, since that is your only way of reviewing the terms and conditions you are bound to.

Keep requesting for a copy of your contract from the HR department. Expedite if possible. If they refuse to give you a copy, escalate the matter to someone higher until your problem gets resolved. Take note also of the reason as to why there is an inordinate delay in giving you a copy of your contract or as to why they are refusing to give you a copy, since their reasons can be used against them if there will be litigation in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum