Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

THAI NATIONAL need help on SMALL CLAIMS CASE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kittima

Arresto Menor

Hello. I’m a Thai national from Bangkok. I met a filipina online and had a relationship with her. During our relationship I sent her money several times which amounted to more than 60,000 PHP. She promised to pay me back. Now we broke up and she is avoiding me when I try to collect the money she owes me. I want to ask for advice on what I can do since I am here in Bangkok now. If I have to sue her, I will. I have all the receipts of the money transfer transactions as proof. I am also not sure if the address she gave me is her real address. Any help/reply will be much appreciated. Pls help. I am helpless because I don’t know what to do from here in Thailand. Thank you very much.

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum