Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

virtual Assistant Job

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1virtual Assistant Job Empty virtual Assistant Job Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:33 pm

ramsdaj28

Arresto Menor

Hello, there. I am new in this forum, and I joined here because I badly need some advice about my problem.

Actually, I am a licensed professional teacher but I am not yet working as a teacher. I am earning as an online freelancer (virtual assistant/campaign manager of a shipping company, to be specific).

So, here's my problem. I am earning from this job, but since the company is from the US, I can't receive my salary in cash. I have to cash it out through a remittance center from my coins.ph wallet (they actually pay me in bitcoin, and I am converting it to peso before cashing it out through the remittance center. Now, I already cashed out four hundred thousand pesos, but divided in separate transactions. One of the cashier of the remittance center asked me if where am I getting those money, and I already explained it to her. I also told her already that the money is going to be used to build our house this January. And she said the term AMLAC. Have I violated anything written in AMLAC?

2virtual Assistant Job Empty Re: virtual Assistant Job Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

in how short of time span did you manage to accrue this 400k?

3virtual Assistant Job Empty Re: virtual Assistant Job Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 pm

attyLLL

No, you have not violated anything. They are required to flag what they think may be suspicious transactions or those amounting to 500k. If you want to clear it with them, you can ask what they want for their AMLA clearance and you can submit proof of the existence of the underlying transactions

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4virtual Assistant Job Empty Re: virtual Assistant Job Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 am

ramsdaj28

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:No, you have not violated anything. They are required to flag what they think may be suspicious transactions or those amounting to 500k. If you want to clear it with them, you can ask what they want for their AMLA clearance and you can submit proof of the existence of the underlying transactions
Thank you po. Yes po, that's also what I think. As far as I know, a single transaction amounting to more than P500,000 is what considered as suspicious transaction. Anyways, may mga proofs naman po ako na may work talaga ako, and I also collected the receipts of my transactions from the remittance center.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum