Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Empty I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:59 pm

louisebangoy

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I previously worked for a Virtual Company based in Australia, but they are not registered here in PH. I have booked the company's trip for Bora as verbally agreed or in chat with the CEO, using my Ceb Pac account. No agreement was signed or anything. Then I was fired.

Recently they have threaten to sue me because they said that their flights were cancelled and demanding me to pay the damages. When in fact CebPac has cancelled it due to aircraft changes

Is this enforceable? when no agreement or whatsoever was signed?

2I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Empty Re: I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. "Anyone" can sue anyone for anything.
It's an other question who will winn if it go to court.

"when no agreement or whatsoever was signed"
In many countries VERBAL agreements are valid too, IF such can be proven.

" in fact CebPac has cancelled it due to aircraft changes"
That's MUCH in your favour, enough to avoid losing NORMALY, but you never know in a country where judges can be bribed... Sad It isn't sure the decision will follow the law otherwice in other countries either, because SOME judges are incompetent/stupid Smile

3I AM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Empty Thank you Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:30 pm

louisebangoy

Arresto Menor

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum