Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lending company refusal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lending company refusal Empty Lending company refusal Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

I just want to seek advise regarding the lending company that I have been dealing with since 2012
1. The company never, not even once, issued an official receipt to us. They only issue printed paper.
2. The company refuses to issue a summary pf our payment
3. There is no transparency regarding our “balance”
They refuse to make clear explanations as to why our current balance grew sooooo big. ( I kept the pieces of paper they issue every transaction)
Do I have the right to ask for summary of payments and official receipt?
By the way, they asked for our payroll atm as a collateral so I never missed a payment, but I was just so confused as to why my loan balance got so big

2Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

What is their reason for refusing to provide you with a summary of payment? if they will not be willing to provide this to you, try to approach DTI.

3Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

They only tell us that they cannot provide a summary of payment because they don’t have the information on their end anymore

4Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:25 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

then ask them who has access to this information and dun kayo magrequest.

5Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

If just in case their main office cannot provide the summary of payment, what is the next best step to take?

6Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:09 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Raise your issue with the company with DTI.

7Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

Thank you!

8Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

Hello, i just asked the lending company today for official receipts of all the payments I made since 2011 they said they would only give me an official receipt once all the balance has been paid off, is that actually okay?

9Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

In addition, they also asked us to fill out a Manulife Insurance form and deducted the insurance fees from us but we never received any inaurance policy from them

10Lending company refusal Empty Re: Lending company refusal Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Iseeit

Arresto Menor

In addition, they also asked us to fill out a Manulife Insurance form and deducted the insurance fees from us but we never received any inaurance policy from them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum