Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lending Company-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lending Company-  Empty Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:53 am

macmac

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am Mark Ravanilla and my friend is Lance Jimenez. We owe money from Nittan Capital Finance Inc. with an amount of 60,000.Wherein Ms. Jeane Macalinao and his husband Mike Macalinao asked to get a percentage of it and promised to pay on said dues, wherein it will not be approved unless we agree on their terms. Mike Macalinao works from the said lending company then he approved it due to the said agreement. 8 months has passed and Mr. and Mrs. Macalinao, have not paid any of the amount the owed from us, and we paid for the June- January where in we decided to let them paid for what they owed, and i have fully informed the said company that one of their employees who approved the loan owed us an amount of 20000 not yet including the interest that must be 2% per month. Despite of the information to them, they still allowed Mr. Macalinao to continue working with them until our check account got closed due to insufficient balance as the couple had not deposited the amount due for the month of January. Now me and my friend was advised that we will face the case of BP 22 Anti Bouncing check law wherein most of our coworkers where already arrested and was even mugged shot by the police even though they have not received any subpoena. They were also asked to bail and pay 25000 to the bank aside from the total amount plus the charges that was missed to be paid. Is this a valid case that should be filed to us? We are willing to pay for it but how can we let those couple be apprehended due to the damages that they have done to our integrity.

2Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

do you have this loan from Macalinao stipulated in your contract?

3Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:48 pm

macmac

Arresto Menor

Nope. It was solely signed by Me and Lance Jimenez. They take advantage of their position in the lending company and Ms. Macalinao's position in Teleperformance.

4Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:20 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

then unfortunately, no. you can file a complaint against them regarding what happened between you guys but as for the loan, only you and your friend are liable for this.

5Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:28 pm

macmac

Arresto Menor

What case can we file against them? Because the damages were too big.

6Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it really depends on the proof that you can provide. i would advise consult a lawyer personally.

7Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:09 pm

rina2bear

Arresto Menor

well I guess they are scammers. This two I believe are the same people that fooled my husband. He said of a named jean macalinao who used to worked at teleperformance & his husband who works at nittan

8Lending Company-  Empty Re: Lending Company- Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:38 pm

rina2bear

Arresto Menor

maybe you can contact your other friends & co employees who were victims of this people and we can file complaints against them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum