Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Termination ADVICE pls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Termination ADVICE pls Empty For Termination ADVICE pls Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

iknowitsmyfault

Arresto Menor

I commit a mistake from my work recently. Upon reading labor law my act was a serious offense that subject for termination. I done qualified theft where in i withdrew money from a client's account. I intentionally do it because of my financial problems. I was able to withdrew total of 300T, I already admit it to my manager and I replied to the Memo they have given me that I explain that I am willing to cooperate to the investigation. Im worried If they will be still file a case from me? A criminal case? Im worried for my future. I know what i have done is a mistake. Can I still work in a government? Atty please give me feedback

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum