Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice: Termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Advice: Termination Empty Need Advice: Termination Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 pm

nhojram

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty;

I was forced resigned last January 2013 but technically I was terminated.
I agreed to out of court settlement for the amount they demanded based on their computation. This is a family corporation and I was once have a very pleasant relationship with all the members until this dilemma happened.

The amount they demanded is PHp 5,000,000.00 without presenting any proof of computation. I agreed because as I've mentioned, I have a beautiful relationship with them and just to get out of it immediately I vowed in everything they demand. I was able to raised some Php 4.7 Million in properties and loans and made a settlement agreement. At first, the CEO (Father/Head of the family) agreed to the amount however, his daughter (Corp. Secretary as per SEC/non-performing) did not agree and insisted the amount should be what was they demanded. The father gestured to me as if he just telling me to sign the paper and he will be in charge of the rest. I kept on asking what is the basis of the amount and they threatened me that If I want to see the amount, they will sue me in court. I was really afraid that moment and the only thing I can do is to vow in every demand they are telling me. At first, I just said to give us ample time until we recover from this and the balance will be settled. However, when I was going to sign the settlement agreement, they instructed the law office to change the date to December 31, 2013. Again, because of my fear I vowed again and agreed.

Today, I received a demand letter from the law office that holds this case dated January 07, 2014. Unfortunately, the lawyer who signed this letter died few weeks after.

What will be the procedures for this case since the lawyer is no longer present? Am i getting a correct justice after settling with them? Can you advise me on this matter. Thank you very much.

2Need Advice: Termination Empty Re: Need Advice: Termination Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what was the amount for??

3Need Advice: Termination Empty Re: Need Advice: Termination Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 pm

marjohnv

Arresto Menor

They are still demanding the balance of Php 385,000.00 according to their computation.

I have no work or fixed income for the past months since then.

4Need Advice: Termination Empty Re: Need Advice: Termination Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

para saan nga yung amount na ni dedemand nila?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum