Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling of our House and Lot

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling of our House and Lot Empty Selling of our House and Lot Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:13 pm

mailformobile.kiko

Arresto Menor

Good day to everyone. My mother is selling our house that was named after her. We already had a buyer and an agreement that the buyer will be the one that will process all the documents for transferring the title ownership. What she has now are the following:

• Her copy of Transfer Certificate Title,
  • The latest Tax Declaration official copy
  • The receipt of the Real Property Tax of the current year.

I just want to know what documents do we still need before the signing and the notarization of the Deed of Sale. Thank you in advance.

2Selling of our House and Lot Empty Re: Selling of our House and Lot Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Ok na yan but for the benefit of the seller, dapat may tax clearance na yan.

3Selling of our House and Lot Empty Thank you! Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 pm

mailformobile.kiko

Arresto Menor

Okay. Thank you so much! Ang mangyayari po is ibibigay lang po namin yung documents na needed for transfer of title then magbabayad lang po sila pagkapirma po sa deed of sale. Tama po ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum