Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling House & Lot - how?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling House & Lot - how? Empty Selling House & Lot - how? Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:30 pm

chuckdgr3at

Arresto Menor

My tita asked me to sell her house & lot for her, she doesn't want to talk to brokers. Can you give me step by step procedures - documents i need, taxes to be paid.

Other issues:
1. Property is under my tito and tita's name. My tito recently murdered, case still under investigation.
2. They used property as collateral for loan in bank. But its on its last year of amortization. My tita said under her circumstances, loan is considered fully paid.

Do we need other documents/taxes/fees considering these issues? Someone mentioned it has to be reported to BIR to avoid penalty..judicial something i'm not sure what it is.

If her selling price is 15M, can you give breakdown /computations for the taxes and other fees to be paid.

Can you also give me a copy of the documents we need, like deed of absolute sale? Can we use the generic ones found on the internet?

would appreciate your response

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum