Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive Suspension Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:55 am

Owlet

Arresto Menor

Good morning po. Seek lang po sana ako ng advise. I received a 30 days preventive suspension due to not targeting my quota in one product and the HR told me that I need to count the 30 days excluding Sundays and holidays. Sa batas po kasi nakalagay ay 30 days.
Hindi clear kung working or caldendar. Anu
po ba ang tama? Kasabay po ng preventive suspention ay may another memo n non-productive from Sept up to date and they want me to reply a written explanation. I replied po and told them that the decision of my clients not to purchase this year is beyond my control and authority. On my written explanation. I apologize and I also stated our sales from Jan-Sept. My total sales is 5M, the other sales
Executive is 2.4M and my boss is 2.8M. Magtataka lang po ako bakit dun lang sila tumitingin s isang product and month n wala ako nabenta. Please advise
Po. Salamat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum