Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affair in a foreign land

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Affair in a foreign land Empty Affair in a foreign land Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 am

Msah

Arresto Menor

Found out in august that my husband had an affair with another filipina nurse, while they were in the UK. my husband is here in the Philippines now and the girl still works there. I believe my husband ended their relationship but the girl keeps on communicating with him. Where and how can i file a complaint against the girl? Tried to talk to her but she ignores my messages.

2LAND - Affair in a foreign land Empty Re: Affair in a foreign land Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well she has to be within the jurisdiction of the Philippines for you to actually be able to go after her.

3LAND - Affair in a foreign land Empty Re: Affair in a foreign land Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Msah

Arresto Menor

Does that mean that even the prc cannot do something about it? She's still holder of a prc license, as far as i know..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum