Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Counter charge

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Counter charge  Empty Counter charge Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:34 pm

dellou32704

Arresto Menor

ako po ay pregnant ngayon at nahuli ko ang future husband ko na nagkaaffair, sa sobrang galit pinost ko ung message nung babae.humaba ang diskusyon until i decided to take the post down when she said she'll file a case of cyberbullying and accused me of being desperada, hindi alam kung kaninong anak ang dala. will there really be a case against me? what can be a counter case for that. i have been emotionally stressed and its already affecting me and my baby.

2Counter charge  Empty Re: Counter charge Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

You file a case for violation of RA 9262 or the violence against women and children law against your future husband and the gurl based on psychological abuse. Pag wala ang guy, di mo rin masasali ang girl kasi ang case na yan has something to do with your relationship as bf-gf.

3Counter charge  Empty Re: Counter charge Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 pm

dellou32704

Arresto Menor

any case i can file under article 26 of the civil code kahit di pa kami kasal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum