Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 and counter charge from the respondent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Claire17285

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.. please do advise.. my friend filed a case against her police husband for RA 9262- physical, economic, psychological abuse. Her husband have a sister lawyer. They filed against my friend GRAVE THREAT and GRAVE COERCION with no blotter reports but they come up with a family friend to witness against her, and the older brother to witness also. The case against her is a retaliated case since she filed a VAWC case. It was a fabricated case. How can she pursue her case for VAWC and defend herself for the grave threat and grave coercion.. please help....

Claire17285

Arresto Menor

There is still no resolution. How can she dismiss the case against her? her husband's family is influential

attyLLL

all she can do is file a counter affidavit and submit evidence that the accusation is false

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Claire17285

Arresto Menor

Atty., the problem was the said place is the husband's hometown. How can she ask for witnesses if their conjugal house was like inside a compound. The neighbors are relatives and close friend of the husband's family. No one would witness to help the wife. The wife is an alien in the place located in a muslim area. That is why violence was a cycle because the police husband threated the wife that she should not show braveness in his area because it is his place.The hometown was full of rich influential relatives of the husband. How can she ask further investiigation of the case filed by the police against her if the investigator in is the husband. There is only one police station. The wife return to her parents home 10 hours away.

attyLLL

those are real risks that she can raise in her affidavit. hopefully the prosecutor will not be easily influenced.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum